My rates reflect the time invested in the writing, design, and planning of your custom ceremony, as well as meeting time, travel, and officiating your ceremony.
All services and fees will be discussed and agreed upon in writing prior to booking. All wedding planning and premarital coaching meetings are held at my office or a convenient agreed upon location.
PLATINUM – $695
- An initial consultation to get to know each other and to determine your wants and needs for the ceremony. We talk, ask and answer questions, and discuss your vision for the ceremony to determine if we’re a good fit. (If you are not local we can do a Skype or FaceTime consultation instead.)
- My special wedding planning process which includes your top secret “homework” questions and answers to be revealed in your ceremony, assistance choosing or writing your vows, and unlimited phone and email support to make your wedding ceremony perfect for you
- Ceremony review and refresher where we go over your ceremony draft and discuss any updates or changes (while keeping your homework answers a surprise) to ensure that it is perfect for your big day
- Free premarital and relationship coaching for life. Our premarital coaching sessions help you identify and understand your expectations for marriage, providing an opportunity to discuss relationship strengths and growth areas. Using the award-winning Prepare-Enrich system, you will gain the insight and the tools for a healthy and happy marriage. For more information on premarital coaching please click here.
- Travel to and from the wedding venue anywhere in Los Angeles and Orange County regardless of city or location. (Weddings outside of Los Angeles and Orange County carry a $1 per mile travel fee to cover travel time and expenses)
- Performing your custom marriage ceremony at the venue, including any traditional add-ons like the sand ceremony, unity candle, or handfasting, as well as any readings, cultural, or religious elements that you’d like to include.
- Filing of your marriage license with the Clerk Recorder’s office. Note: I do NOT issue or provide copies of the marriage licenses certificates. Marriage Licenses must be obtained at the County Clerk’s office. Likewise, Marriage Certificates must be requested and paid for at the County Clerk’s office.
- Ceremony follow up with a copy of your ceremony, homework, and any poems or readings from your ceremony, as well as instructions on securing copies of your certified marriage certificate, name changes, and more
GOLD – $495
Gold package weddings have all the same great features of the Platinum Ceremony Package, with a few differences:
- NO premarital coaching
- Included travel is limited to Orange County. (Weddings outside of Orange County carry a $1 per mile travel fee to cover travel time and expenses)
SILVER – $295
Silver weddings are designed for elopements and vow renewals. This is a shorter, simpler wedding ceremony that is personalized but not custom.
Couples choose from sample ceremony elements that are personalized and arranged in a way that reflects your personalities. The silver package is designed for intimate weddings with less than 20 guests.
There are a few rare occurrences that would require me to charge more than my advertised rate. These are outlined below:
- My wedding ceremony packages do NOT include rehearsal attendance. If you would like me to attend the rehearsal there is an extra charge. Please contact me for rehearsal availability and a quote
- I will gladly wear a cultural or themed outfit, but if I do not own it already I will need to charge extra to cover the cost of the clothing.
- I can travel and stay overnight if needed to perform your ceremony, but my fee will be adjusted to include the additional time and accommodations.
A non-refundable retainer fee of $100 is required to reserve and hold your wedding date. This fee is applied to the total balance for your wedding. The remaining balance is due 2 months before the ceremony.
Ceremonies canceled less than 60 calendar days prior to the event will be billed in full.
If you have any questions about wedding officiant rates please contact me and I’ll be happy to answer them. In the meantime, check out my reviews on Wedding Wire to see what past couples have to say about their custom ceremonies.